It’s actually quite interesting knowing that some people actually consume moringa seeds too in the belief that it helps address certain health issues.
Now, when it comes to how many moringa seeds should be eaten daily, we found that some people peel off the outer layer of the see, and then eat two to three seeds daily. However, in some cases when people choose to use it for the long-term, it is recommended not to exceed taking three to four seeds every day.
Just be careful though when taking moringa seeds. Make sure not to take in on an empty stomach and not too much as it was found to have a laxative effect. While some people have proven their claim about the benefits of moringa seeds in their bodies, we highly recommend consulting your healthcare provider first before you start incorporating moringa seeds in your daily diet – just to be safe and sure.
OTHER REMINDERS WHILE TAKING BIIRE ORGANIC MORINGA OLEIFERA SEEDS
- Before ingestion take off the covering of the moringa oleifera seeds
- Unless you want to achieve faster weight-loss, then all you have to do is wash the moringa seeds with water and salt and then rinse twice. Once done, you can already eat it without having to peel off the covering because studies found out that the moringa seed covering is high in fiber.
- When consuming moringa seeds, you can either swallow or chew the seeds – whatever you prefer.
- Again, it not advisable to eat moringa seeds without eating anything. More so, taking moringa seeds in the morning. Eating it with an empty stomach may cause you to purge. Unless you want to detoxify, then do so.
HOW BENEFICIAL IS MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED
We have known moringa seeds because it was found to be one of the natural ways that help purify unsafe water. In some parts of the world, particularly poor communities that are well-educated about this benefit of the moringa seeds, use the “drumstick tree” seeds in purifying their water, making it suitable for drinking.
We were actually quite amazed knowing that apart from that, moringa is actually beneficial in addressing the following health conditions:
- High Blood Pressure
- Diabetes or High Blood Sugar Levels
- High Cholesterol Levels
- Teeth and Bones
- Healthy and Glowing Skin
- Weight Loss
- Encourage Hair Growth
PRECAUTIONS & SIDE EFFECTS OF TAKING MORINGA OLEIFERA SEEDS IN THE MORNING
While it is generally safe for anyone, it is highly NOT advisable for consumption if:
- You are pregnant or suspected to be pregnant. While moringa leaves are totally safe for pregnant women, moringa seeds are not. Studies say that it may contain certain substances that may put your pregnancy at risk. Thus, better stop taking moringa seeds until after delivery.
- Lactating women. Although moringa leaves are known to be beneficial in producing breastmilk supply. Some experts suggest lactating women stay away from taking moringa seeds.
- Taking maintenance medication particular for hypertension and diabetes. Moringa seeds like the other parts of the moringa tree have a natural effect on reducing high blood pressure and high blood sugar levels. Taking it along with medication may not be good for your body.